Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Telepathy - Vinko Rajic

My name is: Vinko Rajic My Webside this side can be destroyed but if you search under name " Vinko Rajic telepathy " you are going to find a new side , Swedish citizen, Croatian before.

I am Telepathic person. I am probably only one person in the world with this kind of telepathy.

I can exchange voice messages with people using telepathy , I can exchange video with other people.
I can exchange smell and bad and good filings with people around, people can move
muscles on my body from distance and much more.
And all messages from me are transmitted to big number of people so I am a Mental Radio :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_Radio
I can have telepathic sex life, probably the most amazing sex or something similar with super Tantra, the only problem is I can not have a girlfriend, that is one kind of terror they use against me.
I have no job, no address, no accommodation , I am moving from one place to next,
I am stalked day and night by dirty shit perverts.
Problem is that they turned telepathy to my bitter nightmare.
Nightmare that costs me over 10 Years of my life in poverty and misery and the biggest problem they are playing making show, show in which I am going through most bizarre and cruel misery.

I do not know how much can it cost to employee someone for 10 Years 16 hours a day.
That make incredible 55 000 working hours , how much can it cost and how
could someone collect such amount of money for such purpose.

I am working on to get asylum for USA and some other states, maybe they are going to stop this mad terror on me.
I have very bad problem in Sweden, bad that Swedish do not understand how miserable my life is or they understand but not care, they collected money to finance shit pervert gang.


Problem is that for the last 10 Years they paid some very dirty shit pervert person to terrorize me from distance using telepathy. Problem is that that person found mad fun , something like guards in concentration camps.
People they employ is probably are homosexual, shit, anal perverts with very good knowledge on psycho terror.
Typically Bosnians concentration cam guard, really nightmare there.

Terror:
1. I am Software developer and i have to focus on my work but he is spending all day long talking to me 15-17 hours a day and he is using tactics of psycho terror, usually used on war prisoners in concentration camps in Bosnia. He wake me up any time in the night just to psycho break me.

2. He can move muscles in my stomach and he do it all the time, he is in distance of few kilometer day and night and terrorizing my stomach. He or group of shit perverts is working day and night around me on it.
He like to watch me go to the toilet and he talk to me all the time when I sit in the toilet, those people are total dirty shit perverts.
And than he is joking , "hehe you are thin, you have no chance in fighting me". "You just try to attack me I am efficient going to hit you in the head and send into coma"

3. Stalking and no privacy. He is stalking on me day and night , in shower, toilet, when doing my intimacy things and more. He has no respect for privacy. Dirty perverts.

4. He is trying to get me into fight with some people.
Also to create conflict and if it no work then they can pay someone to go more direct on me or to attack on me.
Once they paid some mad alcoholic to attack me, on the next place they arrange people to provoke me and do some things against me but I give them problems on they own field but they called police on me.



Right what I know :
- someone can communicate with me using telepathy
- some percent of people can receive telepathic messages of me
- some people started money collecting and they collected big money
- money has been collected in Sweden, Norway and few other places
- it should be illegal money transfer in size of 250 000 - 600 000 Euro , also illegal payments to shit perverts
what is really interesting they do not care about "illegal money transfer", "illegal payments to terrorize someone",
"illegal cash transfers",
they do not care that I am going to call police and tell them this .

What kind of people is transferring hundredths of thousand Euro and using it to terrorize someone and just do not care for police and Justice.

Right-- when I tell them "live me alone, I am going to inform police about this they do not care"
And what they do is: illegal money transfer, illegal work, stalking, psycho terror ...
But they do not care for Justice. How can this be possible? Someone is advertising crime or what??


- money is used to pay people to stalk on me and to terrorize my stomach and other psycho terror
- people working on this are Croats, Bosnians and Swedish some of them are for sure Swedish citizens, they are living on social money and receiving cash payments for time with me.
Someone has paid few hundred thousand in cash to some shit perverts to terrorize me.
shit perverts has a time, they can spend day after day in distance to me and terrorize me.
They do not care for fighting with me or they do not care for Police or justice.
It sounds like some people has paid Russian rullet to me and you know you can find shit perverts for such a "job".

- Total Cruel terror started in Oslo, they spoke Croatia language. I traveled to Croatia and tried to find out what they want but with no success. They terrorize my stomach and I decided to move as far as possible.
I though after some short time they are going to run out of money and they can not have time to spend it with me.
Well, they have time and money.
I bought ticket to Australia Working Holiday Visa , I worked for 12 Months on different farms under the same kind of terror, you can think what a terror is to work in 44 Celsius with bad stomach on the farm but I had no choice, I needed money.

After I traveled In Asia and Africa but they are after me. At the end i thought I could succeed, I get office work in New Zealand Software Developer for http://www.xebidy.com but then they paid some psycho to psycho terrorize me
15-18 hours a day and some alcoholic to attack me. I could not keep my job.
It is just incredible , they spend over 15 hours a day 7 days a week on to terrorize me.

Now I am in Europe, looking for job but bad problem is they are day and night after me.

Bad stomach and they are keeping me awake up to 3:00 night and they wake me after and talk and talk...




He or she use to wake me up all the time , I have nearly no normal sleep, I do not know what normal sleep is in last 10 Years. Example last night wake me up at 3:00 and talking for hours and after again and again. I am seek of this.

Person employed to follow me and terrorize is talking this to me all day long:

- "you lost everything and I get paid, they paid me every day and you losing your life time"
- "you future wife is fucking someone else and you are masturbating and living single" I can not have girlfriend if shit pervert is around. I do not think many girls would accept to be watched in that way. It is problem I am getting 37 and i am single. Is this show and is this cool?
Those people are efficient keeping me single for over 10 years.
- "you are old and you are never going to have young girlfriend"
- "I have destroyed the most important part of your life 28 - 37"
- "You have to marry someone that some gay was fucking all the time before and you have no life"
- "You want to fuck someone wife, what if you fuck some girl than you are fucking someone future wife,
better you not sex. You can fuck someone future wife if you fuck. You do not fuck I am stalking on you, you do not fuck and you do not fuck someone future wife" . He or group of people is repeating this to me all day long. I have this story
1 000 000 times.

- " you suck, you have to watch young people to enjoy your life and you not"
- he is very happy to remember me that my future girlfriend when she was young had sex and I was single and masturbating just because he was stalking and following me. Also she enjoyed sex life, I was masturbating and living single and now I have to marry as old some old girl . I had no life but she had. And this person working on this is getting big amount of money to destroy my life and to tell me how happy is he with all money he get and with my misery.

- "You doing to your self , way do you terrorize yourself."
- He is adding all kind of very fuj things all days long and he can telepathic talk for 15 hours a day.
- what is just told me : " I am going to continue this stalking and talking until
you start praying for money" . He also want me to pray for money.
- he was stalking on me before and collecting information, this is brutal attack on someone privacy.
- he is really using standard way of psycho terror used by concentrations camp guards in Bosnia.

You know you can find way how to terrorize people, that is standard tactics psycho of terror from Balkans , and probably second world war. You know there are different ways of brutally psycho terrorize people, some of those methods was used in Yugoslav civil war. They mostly go out over someone relationship and destroying someone economy and after they use to tell you what they did against you.
It is story about well proven psycho terror used in ethnical cleansing in Bosnia.





Just example one example , typical few hours in my life:


2:43 my last night

Situation is terrific, this person is TOTAL psycho breaking me. I have no job no income no accommodation.
If I find work again and have to work it is going to be very difficult , he is just psycho terrorizing me and I can not sleep of this. He is psycho breaking me from morning to 3:00 - 3:30 night.
I do not understand where they find this person and this person is not afraid to do this against me and he is psycho terrorizing me like he is in some TOTAL hate on me .It is like I killed his family in Bosnia and he want to give me back .
Person they financing is typical man from Bosnians nightmare.

This is just one example what is he talking to me all the time he is using
that kind of fuj way to talk like Yugoslav contractions camp guard to create total "Förnedring " . "Förnedring " in the most fuj way.
Usually result of such a tactic is that people kill them self or go to mad attack on person that terrorize them.
I just do not understand what is the reason that they use this against me.

OK, this is just short in Croatian language what I have to listen for last 6-7 Years day after day.
I hope you have some ex. Yugoslav that know about this kind of terror and I hope he/she can explain to you what is this about.


, jesi lupina
auto , razbio auto
jebo ti zenu , pusis , pusis dane zivota ja sam placen, anglican
7 ipol godina dobio para da te mucim
izivljavam se na tebi , dozivljaj pravim, pravim promjenu , sve ti isto
smrsavio , proljev ti pravim, da se bijemo , da te progonim, oce ljudi da te progonim,
skup sam , tebi sam skup , 12 godina zivota, nesrica .
ispastas dane zivota, ljudi me placaju, tebi nema zivota
skupili smo pare da te mucim
ajde se potuci s nekim , napadni nekoga drugoga
"komentar od mene : imitiranje glasova od ljud oko mene "
lezeran sam, naslonjen na ruku pa mislim
Zapeo sam ti , zapeo sam ti u guzici a neko drugi ti je
zapeo buducoj zeni
Sreco od zivota , kako te mucim. crkni od muke
sad se sjecas
nistim te , nistacenje, evo ti promjena , najbolje godine zivota sam ti uzeo
sve ti pravim , pravim , uzivam ti na muci
odrzo sam te, a neko ti drugi buducu zenu
kako ti je jebo zenu buducu, fantasiraj to , uzivam ti u tome , on ti uziva
uzitak , uzivam ti , uzitak , mene placaju da te mucim.
Pogresno si shvation, bog te ubio, shvacas, uzivamo o tebi , zena ti pobacuje,
sacekaj malo, cekaj , ubij se , zivote , ocajo , ocaj , ocaj
evotiga, odlezi, jebo te zivot, zivota
Pravda, na tebe preko tebe. pravda pravda na tebe preko tebe
kidam te prokidam te, odvaljujem to od zivota
primrciga , mrcim te and he at the same time move muscles in my anal , telepathic - and pres shit out of me
Zare, izdrkao si se, neko ti zenu jebe , gluposti ,
posljecemo pricat, poslje ces guziti, namore, nemas cure
4 godine mene placaju, azina , gazim te, bog te ubio , nemas zivota
ubicu te, podliscica, kako mu je zenu pojebusio, nemoze izdrzat, pobacio
sve mu ljepo, nema cure, zuri, zurba , rajetnije
majku svoju svrsio
Unistili smo ti zivot da ti kazem ja sam zaradio a ti izgubio
jebo to bog majku
is this that we playing mad and police department allarmed
buramn ti stomach. neko ti zeni buducoj bura
skupili smo para, nemoze natkat
osamdeset hiljada , poludi , osovine , sta ti radim
7 i pol godina on drka , osilio se, a ti jadan drka
neko mu je radion, privatnici
gospoine jebo te zivot , castimo se s parama
sledece godine zivi , kako je , lipo pozivio
7 godina nako odvaljuje , radusaaaa
staces nekome jebavat, neka tebi jebaju , pusis
koliko si izdrkao, neko ti jebe, odlazi, prdni
silly tragedy, suacide, kill your self, glavom od zid
ja sam velik, ajde ako me nadjes, ja ti citam misli
pricaj me o toj ljubavi, 7 godina nisi jebavo, neko te ubija u glavu
u glavu, nemoj jebavat neko ti jebe, uziva ti
8 godina , zivcani udar, zivote, pravim ti
mala stanka u tvojemu zivot , jare jedno sugavo, namucio sa te , jesi mrsav
dobro si se shitio, jebo majku, nemas pojma kako pusis, pusis budalo glupa
gluposti, zivota, smislio , redaljku, absolutly nothing
zafrkajem ga, njumene, njumanji , zadrkajes se, bog te ubio , cisto , dobro je sve
bog te ubio. mad , boze ti lipi sacuvaj , boze sta mu napravi, govno
nesto mu radi , ponizava ga, poludio, dusevno ga muci , zivot mu trosi
prda , prdi, aj se poseri , zivota, najbolje mu godine, strasim ga se
nemam kulturu, napravio, sudeti , ostario, osam godina, sta mu radimo, muce ga , odlazi
gonim te, pratim te, sedam i pol godina mene placaju, odlezi zivota, vukova,
najvege govno pojio, sedam godina nema zivota, umoran , svedana , dosadan , osoran
cupam ti pare, jebo mater, primoza, povrati, majbolje smo ti godine zivota unistili, popusi
osam godina mu napravio zivota, ostario, nije mi zao niti progonjenja niti zivota
ubicu ga uglavu, napije se, ganja, ceputica, mater mu njegovu.
najbolje zivota, ceka ja mu se osvecujem, naj mu gori, nema me gorega , pih
vruca mu picka , zaliva , bicuna , tuca mu zenu, ljudi moju gure, kure
osam godina nema cure, izvlacim mu ga, privrte, samo pivaj bog te mazo,
zagulio zivota, zivot mu pokazao, jebo majku svoju, ima ljudi, rovisce.
Prikacio sam mu se, ajde izadji,
mi samo vako, ti tritis mord, ja samo vako, lud sam, nema zivota
7 i pol godina uzeo sam ti zivota , babuna, studente, ucim te , jebem to uglavu
nema puse, mrsav je bog te neubio, nema zivota, fakultet , smjesan , timar , imar , mekinja
pusacu, sily kurcina, koliko si ga puta izdrko, evo ti govana

30 comments:

  1. Mislim da znam rjesenje za tebe. U Zagrebu odi u kvart Vrapce i raspitaj se tamo za bolnicu. Reci im sto se dogadja i siguran sam da ce lijecnici tamo ponuditi svoju pomoc i pomoci ti, jer radi se o specijaliziranoj ustanovi i strucnjacima bas za probleme poput tvojih.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pLEASE GO TO THE FOLLOWING SITE. THOUSANDS ARE EXPERIENCING THIS. GOD BLESS.
    mcforums@yahoogroups.com

    AND
    http://gangstalkingworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imate shizofreniu, žao mi je.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vinko žao mi je šta ti se to dogodilo. Budi siguran da nema ni plaćenika, ni telepatije, ni osobe koja ti govori. Pokušaj autosugestijom govoriti sam sebi da glasovi i prijetnje ne postoje.
    Jedan dio tvoje osobnosti se odvojio i sam sebe napadaš za propuštene prilike i za propuste u životu.
    Jedini način je da se pomiriš sa svojim napadačem, plaćenikom. Jer On je Ti. Ista ste osoba. Nadam se da će ti ovo pomoći. Pozdrav i svu sreću ti želim!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vinko, nisi jedini. Ima jos poremecenih ljudi sirom sveta. Neki od njih zive potpuno srecni i pomireni sa svojim stanjem. ali svako od nas prodje kroz spoznaju sopstva. Sto je dusa kompleksnija to je teze izaci na kraj sa samim sobom. Nemoj misliti da je to neka bolest ili neka od stvarnosti koju umisljas, to je univerzum koji si sam ispleo od svojih strahova i duhovne nehigijene. Citaj Bardo Thodol ako imas strpljenja i zelje da se ista promeni. Takodje probaj sa LSD ili meskalinom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Probaj da kanalises svu tu negativnu energiju kroz kreaciju. Sedi i napisi jebeni roman o tome kako neka parapsiholoska tvrtka pokusava kontrolirat ljude, muciti ih i terati na zlo. Ako si putovao do Novog Zelanda to je onda jos bolja prica. A ako se budes lecho meskalinom preporucujem TRI STIGMATE ZA PALMERA ELDRICHA, odlicna knjiga. Jednostavna fabula. Razmisli o tome. Nemoj da ti glasovi oduzimaju snagu. Sedi, skupi muda i pokazi da si ljudsko bice. Veruj, mnogi, mnogi su proziveli i gore stvari. Ako i napises losh roman, uvek moze da bude dobar film, ili bar serija na sajfaj kanalu.

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYZmNybdFSY&feature=autoplay&list=PL486B560F3D549B28&lf=plpp_video&playnext=1

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IvtZgrRk7k&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have a big problem vinko this is jarvis i have done tried to contact you for the umpteenth time give me a email something please thankyou bye. MY email: JarvisBirmingham@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey vinko this is jarvis birmingham i left you about a hundred different messages on myspace and left a bunch of emails as well i need you to contact me ASAP. i even left you my phone number you have everything you need i just need to pick up the phone call me please I'm sure that's more than possible.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Also in hell, If you would like to read a similar report of spirit hell, http://exposethespiritualoftyranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ne slušaj ih Vinko, kakav meskalin onda tek nećeš moći pohvatati konce realnosti, izgubit ćeš se kao kap u moru.

    Nije bilo lijepo od tebe, šta si me nakon moje prve poruke i zahtjeva za prijateljstvom na facebooku, te noći napao telepatskim napadom.
    Punio si mi glavu u snu sa milijardu nebitnih informacija, odvojenih besmislenih riječi. Mislio sam da će mi glava puknuti.
    Morao sam ti slati telepatski odgovor, riječ "prijatelj" stotinu puta za redom, dok nisi prestao sa napadom.

    Kasnije sam ti dopustio da prelistavaš razne sexualne događaje sa djevojkama iz moga pamćenja, i svidjelo ti se.

    Drago mi je da smo nakon toga telepatskog kontakta ostali prijatelji, iako se nisi više meni javljao.

    Pozdrav i čuvaj se, saberi se i budi jak!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hello my name is jarvisbirmingam please ive only sent you over a hundred emails contact me bye?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Vinko nadam se da znas sta je meskalin i koliko je koristan za uspostavljanje unutrasnjeg balansa. U kulturi juzne i centralne amerike se oduvek koristio u svrhe prociscenja sto fizickog sto duhovnog. Svakako je korisniji od sinteticke droge koja u slucaju lsd-a jeste odlicna za sizofrenicare ali nema tako suptilne manifestacije kao meskalin. Mist tu govori da si ti podvojen pa da ti ne treba meskalin pa da si ga napao, pa koga zajebava on. Realno san pedro kaktus u prosecnoj dozi leci.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Moj savet, pored preporuke da se 'obratis' meskalinu jeste da snimis dokumentarni film u kom bi prikazao na najjednostavniji nacin sve ono sto predstavljas. Ja se bavim scenaristikom i mogao bih ti pomoci u tome. To bi bio znacajan eksperiment za covecanstvo.

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey vinko this is jarvis you still never return any of my dire needed attention i am suffering thank you!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. if ur a true telepathic i hav a job that u can do that can make u millions if interested text me at this num 604 838 1507 my name is shane page and if u hav this ability i'll show u how to make lots of money with it only if we split the profit 50/50

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. The next time you hear about me I could be dead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, That fucking fake. there is no existence of strong telepathy, I had spent around 10 years in that with perfect practice. but yeah, you could get your eyes powerful i mean you see in high range and you could also hear sensitive voices. but can't control on someone's brain etc. all of that is myth.

      Delete
  22. Hello Vino I am having a similar problem like you I am also being harassed by tela paths esp. Did you find a way to make this stop?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice blog and very helpful information about the emotive telepathy it's really good.
    emotive telepathy

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really love it and amazing information about the Zero Up and it's really good and great information well done.
    Zero Up

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi, I’m telepathic like Vinko and I’m young. I experience hearing voices, seeing images of the people I’m telepathic with, and I know I can do things to other people like give them muscle spasms and make their muscles move from a great distance, send people smells and sounds. I am all alone and I am looking for places where people meet to talk about telepathy. Does anyone know of any forums?? Please email me at lmsmith_24@hotmail.com if you know of any. I would be very grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  26. holy crap, i also experience the same stuff. but lately i also realize, ghost also take a roll becarefull, i know how to prevent this

    ReplyDelete
  27. do you realize something buddy,there's no human who possibly teror you for almost 15 hours, in my case it's 24 hours. i'm tactical specialist in psychic problem and this only happened if i try to change my vibration tobe more might. they are sucker they wont let you rise, they want you cuicide. that's their goal. and 100% they are not human , they just bunch of spirit who can manipulate so many stuff psychicly , beside real telephatic comunication, i'm very sure they also react when you try to wrote this dont y? lets make a team, lets we become a friend , lets share alot of our knowledge

    ReplyDelete
  28. Only demons can you pray for money. You lack God.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hey Vinko, nadam se da si ok. I da su torture prošle

    ReplyDelete